Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yeast?

Well, our visit to the chiropractor today was another interesting one. My little Minnie is now being tested for having too much yeast in her body. The list of things that she cannot eat is longer than the list of what she can eat. Talk about stress - just trying to find things for her to eat over the next two weeks is going to be crazy. I just keep praying that this is going to help. It seems right and I feel good about it, so onward we go. On to no dairy, no fruit, no sugar, no grains, no potatoes, no corn, and on and on. It's a good thing she is a good sport - I don't know if I would have the will power to do it myself. But she is a strong one and never complains about it, so here we go!!!!!

2 comments:

tif-do said...

Poor kid... hopefully they'll figure out what the cause is so she can feel better.

Joxer's Human said...

Wow.. Poor kid.. And poor you! That's gotta be hard finding a healthy diet with all those restrictions.. Wishing you luck!!

I have a friend with the same kind of problem, and whenever I see her it seems like there is one more thing on her cannot eat list.. Then again she's skinny as can be due to her restrictions, so maybe there's one upside to it :)