Friday, March 31, 2006

Surgery

Well, I just got a phone call from the Surgeon's office and my surgery is scheduled for next Thurs. Just the thought makes me want to have a stress attack. I really don't like being put to sleep. I don't come out very easily, and I hate the feeling of not being all the way here. I hate waking up and hurting. They have to do a needle guided biopsy, so they have to stick a long wire in first to see where the cyst is, then they will take me to surgery. I hope they numb me or something before sticking me with that thing. The whole thing sounds not very fun. Then I get to wait another two weeks for the results of the test. I'll be glad to finally know for sure that there isn't anything wrong. They said on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being benign and 10 being cancer I'm a 4. Somewhere in the middle of not knowing. Of course they had to schedule it next week, I have a big pioneer trek that I'm in charge of the food for on Friday and Sat. next week. I guess I'll be doing some major delegating, and hope that I'm up to at least sitting on a chair and supervising. And doing some major preperations ahead of time. More stress!! Of course I could call and reschedule, but then I'll have to wait longer for results, so I don't know. And I don't want to be out for Easter weekend. So, I guess this is my best bet. I've just got to be organized and have everything planned out to the t. And try not to stress to much in the meantime.

3 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

Hoping that in another 3 weeks this will all be over. I know how much this whole ordeal is stressing me out, so I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling... As always, wishing you the best....

Joxer's Human said...

oh, and I thought I'd ended up on the wrong page when I opened up your blog.. Nice!! and peaceful..

Pen-nut said...

I love the ocean, it is peaceful to me. Thanks for the support.