


It's been a week full of confident children in our home. Three of my children performed in a grandparents day program at school - singing songs. My two little girls each had a speaking part and performed it well in front of a gym full of parents and grandparents. My little Min had her Gymnastics Open House in which she did everything from a hand stand and a cartwheel to the balance beam and climbing the rope to touch the ceiling. Then today my Ant along with some of his friends decided to dress crazy for school. I realized what confidence he had to have to go to school like that and not be worried what others may think or say. His motto is "I'm weird". I am proud of all my little performers and weird children this week for the confidence to get up and do something, and to be the unique individuals that they are.
1 comment:
awesome! Baby steps!
Post a Comment